Down the Rabbit Hole | Adventurine
Sign up for restock notifications
With over one year in development, Ferris Wheel Press has ventured beyond reality to bring to life a wondrous line of fountain pen inks that stretch past the limits of imagination. Dive into Wonderland and conjure your creativity while we help the world Fall in Love with Writing Again. Springing to life from the very pages of your most beloved storybooks, behold, the all new FerriTales™ collection of the finest fountain pen inks.
Captured in the brand new 20ml miniature glass globes, this collection of high quality, richly saturated fountain pen ink features a combination of enchanting shades, premium dazzling shimmers, and captivating sheens that will surely play tricks on your eyes. Presented with all new hand-illustrated scenes from classic moments in Alice in Wonderland, we've reimagined every moment with twists and turns from the Ferris Wheel Press universe. Lose yourself in every detail of Alice’s adventures with her quirky friends, and perhaps you will find yourself mirrored in the story.
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with the opulence of the all new FerriTales™ Collection.
Ink Tone: Slate Grey, Teal Duo-shade, Rose Gold Shimmer
Characteristics: High-shading, subtle, soft, muted, mysterious
• 20ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Rose Gold Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
A boring afternoon can take an unexpected turn if we just make believe! The Looking-Glass above the mantle reflects the sitting room until the glass turns soft like gauze. In an instant, we can reach through the iridescent barrier and find ourselves in the Looking-Glass House where everything has been turned topsy-turvy. On this side of the mirror, paintings refuse to stay confined to their frames. Instead, painted teapots fill stacks of sketched teacups, and portraits converse with each other. Take a step through the Looking-Glass and let your adventure begin!
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Atop fanciful mantles stacked full of curiosities are royal portraits and Looking-Glasses soft enough to fall through!
- A gallery wall that looks similar to one you know from home but somehow everything has turned topsy-turvy!
- Some mirrors look very odd: instead of yourself staring back, you find yourself peering into an iridescent abyss
- Mushrooms overgrow their frames, teapots fill their neighbouring teacups, and oh! Where did that little kitty come from?
- Those roses still need painting! Thankfully, these frames are no match for this ladder!