Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Teal with Gold Shimmer
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. This elegant teal is a tribute to garden tea parties where sophistication meets delight. Inspired by sunlit gatherings adorned with delicate blooms and flowing conversations, this shade captures the essence of graceful celebrations. Each stroke expresses the serenity of garden greenery with an understated flair.
Whether curating invitations, expressing gratitude, or indulging in creative endeavours, this ink colour embodies an elevated affair – radiating with the warmth of an unforgettable day.
- Sparkling and Opaque - formulated to glitter and impress on all paper stocks
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the new Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
Bathed in the serene hues of an enchanting garden tea party, we unveil our latest rich teal that glistens with the gentle radiance of blooming petals and dappled golden sunlight.
- A truly enchanted tea party, the tea is served by adorably furry cherubs.
- A day at court calls for the most elegant dress, as demonstrated by the impeccably dressed couple enjoying a well-sugared brew.
- Inspired by Jacobean plaster work, the pattern delicately intertwining hex nuts with Strathmore roses.
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.