Majestic Maple Syrup
Ferris Wheel Press’ next magical expedition in search of the most beautiful ink colour takes us on a leisurely ramble through the captivating forests of Vermont. In search of the maple trees and sugar shacks where liquid gold is brought to life, sunrays meander through the foliage to illuminate the natural mosaic of fallen leaves on the forest floor. Embrace the warmth of the season with a writing experience as serene and captivating as a pristine autumn day.
Ink Tone: Natural Wood with a champagne shimmer
Characteristics: Serene, natural, calming
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Champagne Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Notable design details:
- Carefully hand-illustrated details evoke the feeling of a traditional stitching sampler, demonstrating many traditional embroidery techniques such as cross-stitch, back stitch, stem stitch, and french knots, gracefully intertwining on an aida cloth canvas.
- Illustrated to look short stitched, friendly squirrels cook maple butter at a quaint Vermont sugar shack.
- Cross-stitched borders line the design, combining a trusty stem stitch, and gorgeous French knots to make a repeated border inspired by vintage patterns.
- Backstitch along with the embroidery pattern, highlighting the delicate pattern with some brilliant silver threads.
- Short-stitched Maple leaves dance along the border, inspired by the maple syrup producing trees of Vermont forests.