Midway the Magnificent
As the heat of summer rises, the sunny days stretch longer and warm nights glimmer more vibrantly. We have bottled both the most electrifying energy and relaxing vibes in one collection, reminiscent of a quintessential summer in 1990’s Toronto.
With three brand new colours, create with the magic of summer carnivals, serene green parks, and sizzling white sand beaches. Write your unforgettable summer story with the vivid Sugar Beach Collection.
Ink Tone: Fuchsia, glistening blue shimmer
Characteristics: Intense, nostalgic energy, opalescent
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Blue Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
After the sun sets on a warm summer day, the glittering lights of the city’s favourite carnival illuminates the dusk. This ink is inspired by the Canadian National Exhibition, a historic summer fair that has headlined summers in Toronto since 1879. On the brink of closure due to the pandemic closures of 2020, we commemorate the nostalgia of classic carnival games, raucous laughter, and memories of warm summer nights at the CNE. Join in the fun with this brilliant ink, bringing the joy of the Ferris Wheel Press into your creative endeavours, minting memories for future nostalgia.
Notable design details:
- Take a ride on the Ferris Wheel! Enjoy the sights and sounds of the carnival from brand new heights.
- Highlighting the Princes’ Gates, which were built in 1927, and has become an iconic symbol of the Canadian National Exhibition, as well as Toronto summer highlight.
- Try your hand at some Ferris Wheel Press carnival games, paying homage to the thrill of winning a giant plush toy. Can you knock down the stack of ink bottles?
- Honouring CNE’s roots in providing the city with traditional attractions that brought joy to the entire family, including interactive livestock barns, equine shows and competitions, agricultural exhibits, artisanal markets and more. Can you find Mr. Black-Smith the cat selling his wares?