Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Black with silver shimmer
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. Enter a world of enchantment with an ode to the mysterious allure of a glittering black masquerade ball. Like a moonless night adorned with sparkling jewels, this ink flows as dark as the secrets whispered behind elegant masks. Convey with the essence of extravagant outfits and hidden identities, infusing your words with the charm of clandestine encounters. Whether you're crafting invitations or penning tales, transport to the realm of opulence and unveil the magic of the masquerade with every stroke.
- Sparkling and Opaque - formulated to glitter and impress on all paper stocks
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the new Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
As the night falls, we unveil this black ink with the glittering allure of a midnight masquerade gala, where silvery pearls of elegance evoke hidden mysteries behind masks.
- Inspired by plaster Rococo ceilings, given a Ferris Wheel Press twist with the addition of hexes.
- Dressed in fancy dress for the masquerade ball, this cat and rabbit aren’t quite who they seem.
- Hidden throughout are delicately crafted masquerade masks, can you find all variations?
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.