Down the Don Valley
As the heat of summer rises, the sunny days stretch longer and warm nights glimmer more vibrantly. We have bottled both the most electrifying energy and relaxing vibes in one collection, reminiscent of a quintessential summer in 1990’s Toronto.
With three brand new colours, create with the magic of summer carnivals, serene green parks, and sizzling white sand beaches. Write your unforgettable summer story with the vivid Sugar Beach Collection.
Ink Tone: Leaf green, green shimmer
Characteristics: Light, airy, refreshing, bright
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Green Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
The latest addition to the Ferris Wheel Press universe revels in the long, hot days of summer, soaking up the sights and sounds of the busy City of Toronto. Strap on your comfy walking shoes and take a stroll on the historic Beltline Trail, located in the heart of the Don Valley. Inspired by the “City within a park”, this brilliant green ink captures the feeling of the bright morning sun on cool green leaves. Bring the outdoors in this summer, channelling the brilliance of summer greenery into your creative endeavours.
Notable design details:
- A custom Toile de Jouy pattern, illustrated with sights of cherished Toronto parks: Allen Gardens, the Rainbow Bridge, Donnybrook Ruin and more. Which do you recognize?
- Toronto’s favourite neighbourhood pest, the raccoon creeps around, getting into mischief!
- A stylish French Bulldog strolls through the park ⏤ Toronto’s (unofficial) favourite dog!
- Ride the Rocket to all these destinations! An homage to the best way to travel roundtrip in the summer, the streetcar!