We celebrate the spirit of the collector with the Finer Things Collection -- three new rich and heartwarming colours inspired by the romance of antiques and cherished ephemera. As representative capsules of time and culture, we are inspired by the fascination of objects before our time. We capture the feeling of reminiscence and finding the perfect addition to a prized collection through our newest curated compilation of fine fountain pen ink.
With a deep appreciation for curation and the quest to find the perfect addition, prized treasure, or crowning jewel. We invite you to cherish every word, while recording your memories, thoughts and sincerest feelings.
Indulge in the pleasure of a well curated collection with Ferris Wheel Press.
Ink Tone: Cognac brown leather
Characteristics: Warm, spicy, rich
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
A peek through our vintage teaware cabinet reveals a storied collection of hand-painted bone china and delicate porcelain, curated with love and care over a lifetime. Each gleaming pot thoughtfully considered, cup and saucer dutifully tended to. We invite you to put on the kettle and brew yourself a cup of Steeped Umber, sipping an energising, well-sugared infusion of inspiration for your next flash of creativity.
Notable design details:
- A beautiful hand-illustrated collection of china, inspired by classic designs of Wedgewood and Spode
- Indulge in a sweet treat; join some hungry mice for some biscuits along with your tea. Can you spot all 31 of them?
- Home-baked madeleines & delicious Peek Freans, a staple biscuit of Canadian tea time.
- Delicate vintage lace patterned tablecloths with a twist of Canadiana and maple leaf detailing