Once Upon a Time | Tumultuous Tides
Dive deep into the inky depths of the ocean’s abyss, descending below the churning waves to discover the secrets of the Little Mermaid. On her quest to find true love, be wary of the nefarious Sea Witch who lurks to foil it all with her offerings that are seemingly too good to be true. Venture through the depths of the ocean with this ominous teal ink, highlighted by the moons shimmer in sparkling silver.
Ink Tone: Ocean Teal with Silver Shimmer
Characteristics: Luminescent, moonlit, oceanic, aquamarine
FerriTales™ 2023 Collection
Open the gilded cover of your favourite fairy book and dive deep into the FerriTales Collection. Re-imaging the tallest tales told through time, we inspire a new generation of writers and creatives with our most luxurious collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Captured in a 20ml glass globe with a widened neck to fit most fountain pens, this high quality, richly saturated pen ink is our most cherished collection yet. Explore a world of premium, dazzling shimmers, enchanting tonal combinations, and captivating sheens to add to your treasured chest of stationery.
• 20ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Silver Shimmer
• Black Sheen
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
The bejewelled handle of a discarded dagger glints in the moonlight as it sinks down into the depths of the ocean, breaking through the seafoam while being swallowed by the surging current. The fate of the mermaid princess bound by an unbreakable pact, her choice to follow her heart's desire dooming her to her end - or so it seems. Benevolence trumps all, even in the most treacherous of waters, as selfless sacrifice berths a new beginning and saves her from the prescribed fate of the Sea Witch.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- The magic spell of the Sea Witch broken, the princess is free to start her next journey among the air spirits.
- Tossed upon the waves, the prince's ship departs on a treacherous journey across open waters.
- In the distance, an underwater castle glows through the gloom of the ocean floor.
- Some odd sea creatures scurry about - Hex Crabs are an exceedingly rare genus.
- The entrance to the cave of the Sea Witch sits gloomy in the moonlight, but glowing eyes light up the darkness - I wonder who lurks within?