Once Upon a Time | Glistening Glass
Ink Tone: Slate Blue with a gold shimmer
Characteristics: Light sheen, moody, understated, cool
FerriTales™ 2023 Collection
From cinder to chandeliers, envelope your pages with a slate blue ink sprinkled with gold sparkle inspired by the magical charm of the Fairy Godmother. Bask in the revelry of clinking glass slippers as Cinderella waltzes through the ballroom until the stroke-of-midnight, disappearing into the dust before the clock chimes twelve.
Open the gilded cover of your favourite fairy book and dive deep into the FerriTales Collection. Re-imaging the tallest tales told through time, we inspire a new generation of writers and creatives with our most luxurious collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Captured in a 20ml glass globe with a widened neck to fit most fountain pens, this high quality, richly saturated pen ink is our most cherished collection yet. Explore a world of premium, dazzling shimmers, enchanting tonal combinations, and captivating sheens to add to your treasured chest of stationery.
• 20ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Gold Shimmer
• Red Sheen
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Peer into the boudoir looking glass to experience the magic of transformation and inner beauty. Look past the glow of glittering jewels as the glamour of the evening fades away at midnight. Your true self remains in the reflection, showcasing your potential, if you choose to embrace it.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Clocks tick, tick, tick, counting down to their midnight deadline
- Peruse through the potions and tinctures on the dressing table, what familiar shapes can you spot?
- Cinderella peers in the mirror preparing for a night out - what a lovely gown she has donned, the Fairy Godmother’s magic weaving a bodice of nib pattern
- Who is that dashing behind Cinderella in the mirror?
- Can you find the reference to the next chapter of the FerriTales?