Once Upon a Time | Lapis Lullabies
Sign up for restock notifications
Ink Tone: Medium Blue, Champagne Shimmer, Red Sheen
Characteristics: High-sheen, romantic, dreamy, velvety
FerriTales™ 2023 Collection
We begin the next chapter of the FerriTales collection by exploring the humble abodes of our favourite stories. In the quiet chambers of Princess Aurora, little miss Briar Rose awaits the kiss of her true love. Capture the feeling of infinite slumber in a bottle, and awaken the curse of Sleeping Beauty with the glimmer of red sheen.
Open the gilded cover of your favourite fairy book and dive deep into the FerriTales Collection. Re-imaging the tallest tales told through time, we inspire a new generation of writers and creatives with our most luxurious collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Captured in a 20ml glass globe with a widened neck to fit most fountain pens, this high quality, richly saturated pen ink is our most cherished collection yet. Explore a world of premium, dazzling shimmers, enchanting tonal combinations, and captivating sheens to add to your treasured chest of stationery.
• 20ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Champagne Shimmer
• Red Sheen
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Close your eyes as you fall into the embrace of a bed of a thousand Briar roses, their petals cradling your body gently as you surrender to an enchanted slumber. Dream untethered and drift through the wondrous lapis chambers of your imagination. Using a stroke of pure inspiration, breakthrough your enchanted spell with a mystical red sheen.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Briar Roses creep up the bed posts, shrouding the bed in mystery.
- Snuggle into the plush pillows, inspired by our iconic ink bottles, hopefully they aren’t made of glass!
- Beautifully carved bed posts reminiscent of ink bottles hold the drapes in place.
- Small spinning wheel motifs can be found throughout the bed frame carvings.
- Nestled under the night sky, moonlight falls upon the princess’ crown.
- Is that Sleeping Beauty? It looks like she has been turned into a cat!