Down the Rabbit Hole | Twinkling Tea Party
Sign up for restock notifications
Ink Tone: Forest Green with rose gold shimmer
Characteristics: Earthy, warm, natural, leafy
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with and all new luxurious colour from the FerriTales™ Collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Ferris Wheel Press has ventured beyond reality to bring to life a wondrous line of fountain pen inks that stretch past the limits of imagination. Captured in a brand new 20ml miniature glass globe with a widened neck to fit most pens, this collection of high quality, richly saturated fountain pen ink features a combination of enchanting shades, premium dazzling shimmers, and captivating sheens that will surely play tricks on your eyes.
Explore the VR experience and lose yourself in every detail of Alice’s adventures with her quirky friends, and perhaps you will find yourself mirrored in the story.
• 20ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Rose Gold Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
The Hatter cordially invites you to take the seat of honour at his table! Hidden in a lush forest of Wonderland, only those that have a nose for curiosity will stumble upon this party. Beneath twinkling fairy lights that glow warm and golden against the lush leaves, indulge in a lavish spread over a table that seems to stretch on and on, and explore the tremendous nature of madness and absurdity.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Delicate bone china plates teeter towards the twinkling star-filled sky. How many plates can you stack before they come crashing down?
- At this table, the tea—not wine—flows endlessly! Take a sip of the rich and deliciously deep red sheening brew.
- Dor-mice and friendly forest friends partake in festivities, can you spot them all?
- A forest party beneath lush trees isn’t complete without sparkling golden fairy lights to set the mood
- The Cheshire Cat blinks from the trees—how can he be in so many places at once?